You’ve already heard of Bro-tox and Scro-tox. Well, the newest use for Botox is for oily scalps.
Botox has long been used to decrease sweating, with many getting Botox injections in their armpits and feet to reduce excessive levels of sweat. Now Botox is being injected underneath hair follicles to prevent sweat and oils from messing up your perfect blowout. This can be a lifesaver for busy women who don’t have the luxury of popping into the salon for emergencies or scheduling Glamsquad at will.
Dermatologist Dr. Jeremy Brauer says he began offering Blotox treatments after women started asking for it. “Botox works by interrupting communication between the nerve endings and sweat gland
You look spectacular and you know it. There’s no denying that a great professional blowout makes your hair look silky smooth and super shiny, plus it gives it tons of body. Want that blowout to last a lot longer? A few tricks up your sleeve will give your style staying power so it lasts and lasts. Here, what you need to know extend the life of your blowout:
SLUMBER ON SILK
Embrace your inner diva and cover your hair up with a silk scarf before sleeping or forgo your usual cotton or poly-blend pillowcase and switch it up with a silky satin one instead. The smoother fabric lets your hair slip and slide, eliminating friction that can muss and tangle your hair plus it will also prevent
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE