BITB’s London-based beauty writer, Kate Zadah shares her wedding day beauty bulletin.
My wedding day was of course the happiest day of my life so far and it was the biggest beauty-build up of my life too!
My Beauty Preparation
There was a lot of beauty prep before my big day. I had read the beauty pages of magazines and websites and blogs for months beforehand and one thing was sure, there seemed to be a lot of treatments and grooming to get sorted before my wedding day. Hair, nails, skin, brows etc etc.
Meet the Co-Founder of Lockonego Salon
Ben Cooke has wowed both the fashion and hair industries with his groundbreaking yet wearable styles, creating catwalk looks for the likes of PPQ and Jenny Packham and for celebrities like Audrina Partridge and Leona Lewis. Ben is responsible for some of the most influential styles of recent years, such as the “Pob,” which he created for Victoria Beckham and even more recently Leona Lewis’ fishtail plait as seen and emulated in the pages of numerous magazines and newspapers. Ben did his first haircut at aged 15 and had his first job at a salon on the fashionable King’s Road in London’s Chelsea. With a long and fruitful career in hair stylin
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS