I love it when worlds collide! Tea and beauty products are two great loves of mine and as luck would have it, two of my very favorite brands, L’Occitane and Kusmi Tea joined forces for a special event in New York City in February.
Walking into a L’Occitane shop is always a pleasure. The sunny yellow signs and bright, cheerful decor are so welcoming and they all smell so wonderful too. The L’Occitane’s Flatiron Flagship and their Upper Eastside Flagship store at 180 East 86th Street warmed up guests up with the most delicious and inviting complimentary refreshments from Kusmi Tea’s pop-up bar. And it was a great chance to pick up some special treats, with options as covetable as these.
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE