Want behind-the-scenes access or need a how-to video to brush up your makeup techniques? Estee Lauder has just the ticket – it’s new official YouTube channel, called Your Source for Expert Beauty Advice (www.youtube.com/esteelauder). The channel launched last week with 35 videos featuring Creative Makeup Director Tom Pecheux as well as global spoksmodels Hilary Rhoda, Constance Jablonski, Liu Wen, Joan Smalls, Carolyn Murphy and Elizabeth Hurley.
Content is original and interactive and even includes a two-way mirror application where you can follow a how-to video and watch yourself applying makeup simultaneously.
In addition to how-tos, the channel features interviews with Tom Pe
Photo credit: Business Wire
Chinese model Liu Wen and French model Constance Jablonski give Estee Lauder global street cred as the first models from their respective countries to be featured in a Lauder campaign, beginning this June. Adding to their lineup of genetically blessed beauties – which includes Gwyneth Paltrow, Hilary Rhoda, Carolyn Murphy, and Elizabeth Hurley – Lauder has set an admirable precedent by embracing a multi-cultural standard of beauty.
“Estée Lauder has always searched for global beauties that define a generation,” said Aerin Lauder, Senior Vice President, Creative Director, Estée Lauder. “Constance and Liu Wen are the beauties of our time.
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE