Nightly parties, indulging in decadent treats, too much champagne and egg nog, and chilly air can push your skin over the edge this time of year. Instead of bright and beautiful, skin can look dull and dry, eyes get puffy and dark, and blemishes can crop up in new places. Have no fear—our expert tips will help you face your relatives looking great all the way through the New Year.
In order for skin to look flawless and radiant this holiday season it’s imperative to make sure it is properly hydrated. According to Dr. Lisa M. Donofrio, Associate Clinical Professor at Yale University School of Medicine, “apply a humectant daily to the face that contains hyaluroni
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS