Painting your own fingers and toenails can be a frustrating experience, sending you off to the nearest nail shop to finish off the job. A new product called Liquid Palisade ($22) puts an end to all that. Just like painter’s tape for the nails, it brushes on like a protective barrier that covers the cuticles during nail polish application. A soft mauve color, Liquid Palisade goes on like a liquid, but hardens to a stretchy rubber band consistency. When you are finished painting, you just peel off Liquid Palisade for a perfectly applied manicure or pedicure. Gone are unsightly edges and painted skin.
Liquid Palisade also is a great tool for creating custom nail art design as well as a F
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE