Known for its extensive nail color range, and cute rectangular bottles, butter LONDON now tries its hand at lip color. The collection, Lippy, is available in five shades ($17 each) and matches five nail lacquers ($14 each) already in the butter LONDON collection.
Indeed, one of the big trends seen at the Spring/Summer 2012 runway shows was the matchy-matchy look: fingers, toes and lips were color coordinated, and not just with nude shades but also bright pops of color. For the Summer 2012 season, butter LONDON’s Founding Creative Director Nonie Creme (who is somewhat of a manicure legend backstage) chose bespoke shades that range from the brazen neon to sherbert pastels to cool neutra
Photo Credit: Sephora.com
The New Lipstick Factor – Guerlain Rouge Automatique Rocks My World!
You know how a new lipstick can lift your spirits and renew your soul…well file this under “why didn’t I think of that?” If it is possible to be madly in love with a lipstick, I am guilty as charged. This luscious hydrating formula has one magnifique advantage – it is truly a one-handed wonder. The golden case has an art deco look with a flip top so you can open and close with one arm tied behind your back or more like one hand wrapped around your Blackberry. I give it an A+ for innovation, packaging design, pigment and texture. The colors are stunning – but you would expect that from Gu
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE