Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
Dr. Bob Basu graduated Magna Cum Laude with High Honors from Princeton University and received his M.D. and Master of Public Health (M.P.H.) degrees from Tufts University School of Medicine in Boston, Massachusetts.
He completed his general surgery training at the prestigious George Washington University Medical Center in Washington, D.C. and his training in cosmetic and reconstructive plastic surgery at Michael E. DeBakey Department of Surgery, Division of Plastic Surgery, Baylor College of Medicine.
As a board-certified plastic surgeon, Dr. Basu’s medical research focuses on analyzing outcomes in cosmetic plastic surgery. He believes nothing matters more than patient safety.
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS