Photo Credit: Avon.com
HEALTHNEWSDIGEST.COM BEAUTY COLUMNIST WENDY LEWIS HAS 10 WAYS TO DITCH A DECADE Everyone wants to look good and age gracefully, but with the economy taking a nose dive, those weekly facials are going to have to go on the back burner. You go through the hassle of wearing makeup to try and hide flaws and wrinkles and to make yourself look youthful, but your hair and makeup may actually be aging you.
10 TIPS FOR TAKING 10 YEARS OFF
1- Banish Bad Skin: Young skin should be clear, healthy and glowing and free of dark spots and blemishes. If you are prone to problem skin, Avon Anew Clinical Advanced Retexturizing Peel Glycolic Plus Soothing Extracts works wonders
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON