Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
Baby, it’s cold outside, and you know what that means. A higher probability of dry chapped lips. When the outdoor temperature drops and becomes more arid, and the indoor heat is turned to high, the air dries out and grabs moisture from wherever it can, your lips included! Since your lips are only covered by a very thin layer of skin, have virtually no oil glands and have a high rate of water loss, you need to take extra care of them, especially during the dryer months of the year. Lip oils are a great way to do just that.
Don’t get me wrong. I still love my lip balms, but sometimes you need to call in the big guns. And lip oils are all the ammunition you’ll desire. They’re incredibly mois
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS