Photo Credit: facebook.com/SmashboxCosmetics
Newsflash: You don’t need a bag full of products to create myriad makeup looks if you’re willing to get a little creative. Whether you want to rock a glossy lid (without buying anything new) or seriously streamline your application process, the key is thinking outside the box—so we turned to makeup artist and Creative Director at Mehron Makeup, Stephanie Koutikas, for a few pointers—and pulled together a list of our multitasking favorites.
“Clear gloss is everything! It’s so on-trend to apply it on the eyelids over eyeshadow, or can be worn alone for a wet finish. Clear gloss can also be applied to the cheeks to give it a nice dewy skin finish.”
“You can change a look
Photo Credit: latimes.com
When it comes to awards shows, the names of the fashion designers and jewelers who adorn the leading ladies are no secret, but the professionals and brands behind the beauty—which plays an integral role in the overall impression—are a different story. No red-carpet appearance is possible without an extensive glam squad that covers everything from makeup and hair to nails and faux tanning (and beyond), and we think these artists deserve their fair share of credit. Here, a few of the most buzzed-about beauty looks from the Emmy Awards—and step-by-step directions for recreating them yourself!
By Kevin Winter/Getty Images[/
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS