Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
Board-certified dermatologist Dr. Dana Ellis is an expert in medical and cosmetic dermatology at The Savin Center. She studied under Dr. Lisa Donofrio at Tulane University and graduated first in her class from Tulane University School of Medicine in 2012. She worked as a Resident of Dermatology at Tulane Medical Center for three years, and served as Chief Resident during her final year.
As a former 2004 Olympic pole vaulter, Dr. Ellis brings a unique approach to treating her patients. In her experience as an Olympian, she knows each and every athlete is different and requires care personalized to their specific needs.
In addition to specializing in hair restoration treatments and PR
Along with death and taxes,losing volume in your lips is inevitable. Bummer.
As your lips age,they get thinner and paler, and also start to lose their curvy shape and plump form.Another fact of life is that over decades of smiling,kissing,laughing,smoking,whistling,and whatever else you do with your mouth,fine vertical lines will start to appear that are a telltale sign of aging.The deeper these lines become,the more difficult they are to manage.The end result is what cosmetics companies refer to as ‘Lipstick Bleed.’
Just in time for Valentine’s Day,there is a new kid on the block that promises to stop Lipstick Bleed in its tracks.
Restylane Silk is the first and only FDA approved gel fil
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS