Photo Credit: drkotlus.com
With offices in Manhattan, Westchester and Long Island, oculplastic surgeon Brett Kotlus, MD, is widely sought after for his expertise in facial plastic and reconstructive surgery. Bringing a special touch to every procedure he performs, Dr Kotlus has also developed eyelid surgery instruments with 3D printers and has a patent pending for the design of custom aesthetic facial implants.
He received a Master’s degree in Genetics from the Pennsylvania State University in State College and a Medical degree from the Sackler School of Medicine at Tel Aviv University in Israel. After completing his residency at the North Shore-Long Island Jewish Health System of the Albert Einstein College of M
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS