Photo Credit: www.sephora.com
Sometimes a girl just needs to splurge on great beauty products and treatments. But looking great doesn’t always have to cost you an arm and a leg. We’ve rounded up a dozen reasonably priced beauty bargains from prestige brands. To share the high-end fantasy, here are some of our fave products—all around $25.
DIOR AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
With a rainbow hue of vibrant luscious colors, Vernis Nail Lacquer ($23) uses custom micronized ingredients to deliver 10 times the normal light refracting pigments. The result is a spectacular high gloss shine. Its special high-tech brush allows for a time saving one-step application and a flawless finish.
Over delicious cocktails like a watermelon caipirinha and a strawberry mojito, our friends at Clinique hosted a party to introduce the new Chubby Stick and Bottom Lash Mascara to online journalists last week. Of course, the products are fab, but with the help of the colorfully named drinks and edible treats from chef extraordinaire David Burke, these two introductions are now two of my faves.
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS