Merging Eastern Technique with Western Technology, the Ling Treatment Works to Erase Signs of Time.
Facials, practically by definition, are always uplifting. Getting massaged, toned and pampered always raises my spirits. But I’ve recently received a series of treatments that not only lifted my morale but also my skin. I’m talking about the Do Not Age Face Lift offered by Ling Chan, the founder of Ling Skin Care, a New York based facial spa with two locations and an eponymous skin care line sold nationwide.
“I call this the East-Meets-West Do Not Age Face Lift,” said Ling. “It combines Eastern techniques with Western technologies.” The treatment involves electrica
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE