We’ve heard of people, places and food inspiring fragrances, but what about a bra? Victoria’s Secret has just launched Gorgeous, a new fruity-floral scent that was inspired by the Gorgeous bra, which debuted earlier this year.
The new Gorgeous scent launched this month during an event hosted by Victoria’s Secret Angel Lindsay Ellingson on September 21. Described as “effortlessly glamorous and made to be noticed,” the fragrance features notes of strawberry, sheer jasmine, purple freesia, sandalwood and musk.
Gorgeous is available as an Eau de Parfum (1.7 oz., $49; 3.4 oz., $59), fragrance body mist (8.4 oz., $25) and fragrance lotion (8.4 oz., $20).
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS