Your skin is blotchy. Red, yet pale. Hot like a latte one minute, cold as iced-tea the next. Mysterious dry patches appear…. And although it may be desirable to have wind-swept hair, windswept cold-aggravated, central heating harmed skin is what make February, with apologies to TS Eliot, the cruelest month, at least to your skin.
So what is going on and why? Start by considering your heritage. Say what?! “Genetics cause cold weather to affect the skin in different ways,” explains ûber facialist Linda Meredith who counts Gwyneth Paltrow, Sienna Miller, Kate Beckinsale and even Colin yes-I-know-he’s-happily-married-but…Firth as her clientele at her London based salon. “Peop
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #StayTheFHome and Try These New K-Beauty Products
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON
- SPONSORED: ShopBop – The Spring Event