Photo Credit: TheBodyShop.com
The Body Shop has always been vocal in the cruelty-free department, and has been vocal about its non tolerance of animal testing for a long time. But now, it’s elevated its voice to an entirely new level, by signing up actress and environmental activist Lily Cole as its first ever Global Brand Advocate and spokesperson for its first-ever “Cruelty-Free” makeup collection. The Lily Cole Cruelty-Free Makeup Collection is launching in tandem with the brand’s “Beauty with Heart” campaign, which is in partnership with the Cruelty-Free International Foundation.
Cole says, “I feel like people are questioning superficial values and looking for real value instead. True beauty comes from within, a
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE