LED – the acronym for light emitting diodes – is a low level light therapy that can have a profound effect on healing skin, so much so that they have become a staple in dermatologist’s and cosmetic surgeon’s offices to use post injections of fillers like Restylane, Radiesse, and Sculptra Aesthetic.
LightStim offers an Acne Light and a Rosacea Light that are specifically designed to address each skin condition differently. Blue light for blemishes has been used in skincare clinics for decades. Portable at-home LED devices use the same blue light found in dermatologist’s offices to reduce the bacteria that causes blemishes to erupt and can reduce the healing time for pimples you alrea
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS