Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
Each October, pink ribbons come out of the woodwork, but women at high risk for breast cancer, those living with breast cancer and the doctors who treat them – including reconstructive plastic surgeons – think pink all year long.
October is National Breast Cancer Awareness Month and serves as a good time to reflect on advances in treating breast cancer over the past year.
There have also been some major innovations in breast reconstruction techniques and technologies in 2018 including a movement to save the breast, when possible, says Margaret S. Roubaud, MD, Assistant Professor, Department of Plastic Surgery at MD Anderson Cancer Center in Houston. Growing numbers of ‘oncoplasti
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #StayTheFHome and Try These New K-Beauty Products
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON
- SPONSORED: ShopBop – The Spring Event