Photo Credit: sephora.com
Feeling a little feisty this fall? Express your animal instincts with one of the newest beauty trends—animal prints. That’s right: animal prints are marking their territory everywhere from nail art to eye treatments. Check out these ferociously fun products, which will have you roaring with delight.
Ease into the trend with the Dior Fall Look Jungle Palette in Golden Browns ($70.00). This cohesive palette contains a trio of matte, satin, and iridescent eye shadows in warm, jungle-inspired golden browns. Apply this exotic combination to your lids to produce a beautiful bronze eye that is perfect for fall. The palette also includes a nude lip gloss to compliment the golden brown eye sha
Sultry and mysterious, enticing and seductive, smokey eyes remain the standard for sexiness as we enter 2012. With the right products and a bit of guidance, anyone can turn their eyes into smoldering beauties. Surprisingly, carefully pairing a lighter base shadow with a smokey hue is key.
To start, be sure to prep your lids with a primer to keep eyeshadows from traveling and melting into the crease of your eye. Gently apply the primer across your lid and make sure it dries before applying makeup. Some great primers to check out include NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base ($24), Smashbox Photo Finish Lid Primer ($20) and MAC Prep + Prime Eye ($17).
Next apply eyeliner to the upper lid, c
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE