Photo Credit: Clinique
In this era of high speed, quick turnaround, and instant gratification, the only way to survive is to act “smart.” The skin care developers at Clinique agree, and after five years of development, they have created Clinique Smart Custom-Repair Serum ($59 and $89), which will be hitting US shelves on July 15, 2014.
At a huge international launch event held in New York City, Lynne Greene, group president of Clinique, Origins, Ojon, Aveda, and Darphin introduced journalists from Asia, Australia, South America, and Europe to the new serum.
“How do you feel when you feel smart?” queried Greene of the audience. “You feel good, in face, you feel great!” she answered.
Board certified dermatologist, Dr. Lori Brightman, specializes in Mohs micrographic surgery, dermatologic surgery, cosmetic dermatology, and laser surgery. She received her medical degree from Boston University Medical School, where she was elected to Alpha Omega Alpha, the national medical honors society. Thereafter, she completed her residency training at Boston University/Tufts New England Medical Center combined program and continued her training in Skin Oncology at Boston University as well as Mohs micrographic surgery and procedural dermatology at the Laser & Skin Surgery Center of New York. Today, Dr. Brightman practices in New York City and is a member of the dermatological tea
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE