Photo Credit: Chanel
It was the pursuit of luck that drove Gabriel Chanel to surround herself with charms and talisman.
The symbols that traditionally have been used to lure good fortune are the inspiration for the Fall 2013 color collection by the House of Chanel. Fittingly called Superstition, the collection is available now in stores and at chanel.com.
The tones for the Fall collection are very neutral and wintry: sumptuous tones of khaki, beige, bright apricot, pink lead, and soft lavender. The eyes are gray and smokey, and evoke mystery, allure, and a deep and thoughtful beauty. The must-have in this collection are the new “lucky charm” duos, which have shade-matched pairs for the lips and the cheek
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS