Photo Credit: Leonor Greyl
PRODUCT: Leonor Greyl Lait Luminescence Bi-Phase
I have a lot of hair on my head. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining, but sometimes keeping my shoulder length locks flowing, gleaming and smooth can take half a morning. So when Leonor Greyl, a Paris-based natural hair-care brand launched Lait Luminescence, my ears perked up. Technically a detangling, styling spray, Lait Luminescence ($43) also offers UV and heat protection while making hair more manageable and shiny.
Turns out that the spray is like a light stay-in conditioner that definitely detangles, but more importantly for my somewhat course wavy tresses, smoothes and softens. It also helps repair some of the damage from regular use of heated tools. Lately, I've been blow drying and ironing my hair to keep it in line, and the ends are showing a bit of wear and tear. I liked the way Lait Luminescence made my hair look and feel less dry and damaged.
If you are looking for a protective detangler, or just need a light smoothing, styling spray, give Lait Luminescence by Leonor Greyl a try.
BY WAY OF: GIFTED
Would you buy it again? YES
Would you recommend it to a friend? YES
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE