The lovely Mathilde Thomas, founder of Caudalie, invited bloggers and other online media to partake in a fun and informative scavenger hunt at the brand’s ultra plush spa in New York City’s famous Plaza Hotel. We sought grape pholypehonols, grape-seed oil and all sorts of good smelling essential oils – ingredients in the brand’s limited edition Once Upon a Vine gift set ($38, value $71). Containing “vinotherapie” favorites to buff, smooth and polish, the gift set is sure to transport you to the vineyards of Bordeaux, the ancestral home of Caudalie. In addition to offering incredibly efficacious benefits, the products are all scented fabulously with aromas developed by Ms. Thoma
Calling all lovers of tropical fragrances. For this week’s GORGEOUS GIVEAWAY we have 3 Island Collection Mini Organic Sugar Scrub sets (a $34 value) from Looloo’s Escape to give to our lucky winners. A tropical escape for the senses, the scrubs come in exotic island inspired fragrances including Caribbean Lime, Hawaiian Lemongrass and Tahitian Tangerine.
These amazing sugar scrubs use only the finest organic ingredients to enhance your skin’s natural beauty. Organic fine grain sugar gently polishes the skin, while a luscious blend of rich oils rehydrate and nourish.
All of Looloo’s Escape products are USDA Certified Organic and 100% vegan – produced with your health and well
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS