In the spirit of Auld Lang Syne, here’s an oldie but goodie body cream, and an all-time favorite of mine. It’s the C.O. Bigelow Lemon Body Cream($19.50), a delectably scented and rich emollient that was originally formulated in 1870. The ingredient blend of lemon extracts, vitamin C, shea butter (my go-to moisturizer) and essential fatty acid-rich kukui nut oil provides intense hydration for parched, dry skin. A little dab of this concentrated formula is all you need to relieve winter’s dehydration.
Available at The Plaza Beauty, located in New York City’s landmar
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS