BURT’S BEES LEMON BUTTER CUTICLE CREAM – This particularly brutal Chicago winter has wreaked havoc on my hands, motivating my quest for effective products to smooth and hydrate my cuticles while strengthening my nails. Burt’s Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream is proof positive that good things can come in small packages. The cute, teeny tin is packed with 0.06 oz of buttery goodness with a short and sweet paraben and phthalate free ingredient list including sweet almond oil, lemon peel oil, vitamin E, cocoa butter and rosemary leaf extract. It smells amazing, but what about my cuticles and nails?
It works like an absolute dream. My nails look better and feel stronger, and my dry, icky cuticles are a thing of the past. The form factor is wonderful, with packaging that’s small enough to fit into any bag or pocket, and a product that’s thick enough for targeted application. I’ve taken to putting a dab on each elbow before bed and noticed a great improvement there as well.
FINAL VERDICT – BOB (BEAUTY ON A BUDGET) – At a mere $6 a pop, I can stash a tin in every corner and every handbag. My hands look and smell wonderful, and I’ve even caught my husband dipping into my supply.
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE