Where has this little gadget been all my life?
I first tried the Le Mieux Skin Perfecter ($225) at a beauty event few months back. The aesthetician was introducing me to some new products and giving me a facial in the process. She explained the skincare line product by product but she also shared details on this tech advanced tool that she’d be using on me as well. I loved the sensation on my skin when she used it and I also loved the fact that she said it was gentle enough to use on her most sensitive-skinned clients as well as those with severe acne. Afterwards my skin glowed for days but I couldn’t be sure why it looked so radiant. Was it the products? Was it the steam? Was it the Skin
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #StayTheFHome and Try These New K-Beauty Products
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON
- SPONSORED: ShopBop – The Spring Event