American women would rather sacrifice coffee, chocolate and sex than give up their favorite beauty products, according to a recent survey commissioned by L’Bel USA, the American division of the international direct-selling beauty company.
The survey also looked into what products women consider most dear. Three-quarters of the women (76%) surveyed reported that they carry a makeup/skincare related product in their pruse regularly, with lipstick/lip gloss (63%) topping the list.
As far as what would motivate a splurge purchase, roughly 25% of the women would indulge in a fragrance. Perhaps they would like to try Illimitée from L’Bel, a new floral-woody scent, launching this spr
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS