Your go-to easy summer hairstyle doesn’t have to be a pulled back pony. Tousled beachy waves are a summer style staple for a reason–it looks great on almost any hair length and it is easier than ever to get right.
There are different ways to this look. You might want your waves to be big, voluminous and vavava-voom waves or you might prefer something a bit closer to the head and somewhat tamed. Maybe the look you want is something in between. Depending on your hair type, your personal style preferences and your mood that day, you’ll need to experiment a bit to make sure you achieve the beachy-waves look of your dreams.
It can be as effortless as spraying your
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS