At long last, there is some good news for women.
Death rates from female breast cancer fell by close to 40% from 1989 to 2015, largely due to earlier diagnosis and improved treatments including targeted therapies, according to the American Cancer Society. One area where we are making great strides is access to breast reconstruction. The American Society of Plastic Surgeons and The Plastic Surgery Foundation are leading the Breast Reconstruction Awareness USA Campaign or BRADAYUSA campaign. To date, this campaign has raised more than $931,000 to support research, projects, programs and the charitable surgical care of women in need of post-mastectomy breast reconstruction. In short, this m
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS