In sunny San Juan, Puerto Rico, facial plastic surgeon Eric Adler, MD, is known as something of a rock star. Locals pride themselves on their appearance — after all, Puerto Rico is home to five Miss Universe winners, (the second highest number of winners in the history of the contest). Dr Adler, Medical Director of Adler Facial Plastic Surgery & Wellness Center and the Chair of the Public Information Committee for the The American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (AAFPRS) has a soft, subtle artistic touch that helps enhance natural beauty and put the brakes on facial aging.
Dr Adler chatted with Beauty and the Bag about what he does and how he does it.
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS