My LATISSE (bimatoprost ophthalmic solution) 0.03% journey started when it was first launched, all the way back in 2008 when the drug received FDA clearance. Rarely does anything work as predictably and fast as Latisse did for me! I was beyond thrilled. But the challenge was that my eyes were definitely a little more sensitive from regular use, so I ultimately had to taper off.
According to the studies, Latisse lengthens, thickens and darkens eyelashes and it does so predictably. Like the hair on your head, lashes tend to sprout, grow for a while and then eventually fall out. Latisse extends the growth phase and increases the number of hairs that sprout. Latisse promotes thicker lashes
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS