TURNING BACK THE CLOCK HAS BECOME A GROWING NATIONAL PASTIME IN CANADA
The Medical Spa segment is the fastest growing in the exploding Canadian spa industry. Whether you live in a big city like Toronto or Montreal or a small town anywhere across the country – chances are the benefits of professionally assisted beauty are right at your doorstep. And while the Canadian industry is in its infancy compared to the USA, practitioners are scrambling to provide the latest and greatest technology the industry has to offer.
REVITALASH VS LI LASH
There are now so many lash lengtheners available, what’s a girl to do? Revitalash and Li Lash are two of the biggest names, so I put them to the test.
Revitalash costs around $150 depending on where you get it. I found it easy to apply and it didn’t irritate my eyes. It does take a while to work. After about 2 weeks I thought my lashes were a little fuller, so I kept using it. In another 2 weeks I didn’t see much more of an improvement. For me, since I am young and my lashes are pretty long to begin with, it wasn’t really worth using it long term. I think if you have lashes in need of a wow factor, this is a pretty good product to try.
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS