Photo Credit: Allergan
“How many lashes do you think you have on each eyelid?” asks New York Dermatologist Doris Day at an elegant private dinner at Collichio & Sons to celebrate the fifth anniversary of Latisse®, the only FDA approved prescription lash enhancer. The answer is 150 lashes, which came as a surprise. Day spoke about the plight of the “lash challenged” and dispelled some of the myths surrounding this breakthrough drug. “Just today one of my patients said she heard it grows hair on your eyeballs,” she said.
She also shared her personal philosophy on using Latisse safely and effectively to get the best results. She starts at the outer lashes and makes her way to the inner corner of the eye wit
Hoda, Kathie Lee and Wendy Lewis observe LashDip co-founder Gina Mondragon doing the application process.
Click the above image to be directed to the TODAY Show segment!
On January 3, Beautyinthebag.com founder Wendy Lewis was featured as a beauty expert on the TODAY Show on NBC! Wendy told viewers how they can achieve the hottest beauty trend, alluring eyelashes, with 2011’s “eye-opening” beauty breakthroughs. There are many great products which can help you achieve the seductive, doe-eyed look you desire. Here is a roundup of Wendy’s top picks on the Today Show: (more…)
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS