Meet the MD with the Artistic Touch
Named by New York magazine as one of the best doctors in New York, Dr. Bruce Katz is Clinical Professor of Dermatology at The Mount Sinai School of Medicine, Director of the Cosmetic Surgery & Laser Clinic at Mount Sinai Medical Center, and Director of the Juva Skin & Laser Center in New York. He received his medical training at McGill University Faculty of Medicine in Montreal, Canada, and completed his post-graduate training at Columbia-Presbyterian Medical Center, where he was Chief Resident in Dermatology.
A frequent guest on national and international news shows including The View, 20/20, Good Morning America, and CNN, Dr. Katz is
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS