Think before you ink?
Not a chance. That’s why ‘tat regret’ can happen to the best of us. That Phish logo tattoo seemed like such a great idea during your groupie days, but is less inspired now that you are a married mother of two who is on track to make partner at a law firm.
Or maybe, you have grown out of your Superman phase, finally.
The good news is that tattoo removal technology is getting better and better. That’s why everyone is doing it. Talk show host Kelly Ripa recently copped to having her ankle tattoo removed as it only served as a reminder of what she called her “youthful stupidity.”
The latest entry in this growing category—Cynosure®’s PicoSure las
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE