Photo Credit: Pexels.com
The weather has certainly been unpredictable this year, so it’s no wonder that summer, let alone your itty-bitty bikini body, hasn’t really crossed your mind. But, you’re on the clock now as Memorial Day 2019 is just around the corner.
You are not alone. Many people including RHONY Sonja Morgan have #BikiniDenial or that uh-oh feeling that sneaks up on you when your realize its almost swimsuit season, but your body isn’t swimsuit ready.
Coolsculpting freezes away small pockets of resistant, unwanted fat that can mar an otherwise perfect beach body — without surgery and little to no downtime. Several treatments are usually needed for optimal effects.
“You start to see some
Board certified dermatologist, Dr. Lori Brightman, specializes in Mohs micrographic surgery, dermatologic surgery, cosmetic dermatology, and laser surgery. She received her medical degree from Boston University Medical School, where she was elected to Alpha Omega Alpha, the national medical honors society. Thereafter, she completed her residency training at Boston University/Tufts New England Medical Center combined program and continued her training in Skin Oncology at Boston University as well as Mohs micrographic surgery and procedural dermatology at the Laser & Skin Surgery Center of New York. Today, Dr. Brightman practices in New York City and is a member of the dermatological tea
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS