Photo Credit: Lanikaibathandbody.com
NAUPAKA COCONUT LIME VERBENA – I may not be jetting off to Hawaii in the immediate future, but every time I smell one of these products, I feel transported to the Island. The scent reminds me of the delicious miniature toiletries you find waiting in a resort bathroom, that you can’t resist taking home with you as a souvenir of your travels. I was lucky enough to receive my own care package direct from Hawaii, but you don’t have to live there to order these goodies. Check out their website for a range of bath & body products, gift sets, and more!
FINAL VERDICT – GGI (GOTTA GET IT) – If your recessionista summer plans include a stay-cation rather than a tropical adventure, give yourself a little pick me up, Hawaii-style.
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS