Dark, long, lush, full lashes is why mascara is almost every girl’s desert island beauty product. Mascara is a must-have to frame your eyes and make them pop, plus you’ll look more alert and dare I say…younger. But, different strokes for different folks is just as apropos when it comes to mascara as it is when it comes to tastes in music, food, life partners and just about everything else on this planet. What “does it” for one person won’t necessarily satisfy someone else.
I tend to like my lashes dark, thick, a bit more pronounced on the outer corners and still on the natural-looking side, while my oldest friend in the world is happy when her fringe looks fake. Luckily, no matter what
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE