At the 2016 meeting of American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS) (also known as The Aesthetic Meeting), Laguna Beach, Calif. plastic surgeon Daniel C. Mills, MD, was sworn in as the group’s President. In this role, which is both a tremendous honor and a great responsibility, Dr. Mills is charged with promoting patient safety and public education. ASAPS represents more than 2,500 plastic surgeons in the U.S. and Canada, as well as international members.
Dr. Mills is the Medical Director at Laguna Beach Rejuvenation and Wellness, and teaches residents within the plastic surgery department at Loma Linda University School of Medicine. He also serves as the technical editor of t
For the past fifteen years, I’ve been following celebrities as an editor at the national tabloids. So you might say that celebrities are my life – and my livelihood. So I thought a roundup of the products they endorse might prove interesting. Here are some of today’s hottest stars and what they use to enhance their natural beauty.
THE HOT WIFE
No doubt about it, Julianna Margulies, 45, star of hit series The Good Wife stays hot with L’Oreal Paris Revitalift Clinical Repair 10 Day/Night Cream Moisturizer. This anti-aging multi-complex repair cream is lightweight, no
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS