Photo Credit: facebook.com/TheBodyShopUSA
When you think of fall, what comes to mind? For me, it’s the colorful trees, the sound of crunching leaves underfoot, and the feel of the cool wind against my skin. It’s also the delicious taste of fresh-from-the-orchard apples and the coziness of curling up with a hot chai latte. These are just some of the reasons that make fall my favorite of the four seasons, but it is actually all the wonderful scents of autumn that tip me over the edge and give it that first place finish. I can’t get enough of cinnamon spice, cloves, cranberries, pumpkin pie and pomegranate scents — they get me every time!
I have a feeling the olfactory experience you’ll enjoy from these 5 autumn-inspired beauty pro
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS