Photo Credit: facebook.com/TheBodyShopUSA
When you think of fall, what comes to mind? For me, it’s the colorful trees, the sound of crunching leaves underfoot, and the feel of the cool wind against my skin. It’s also the delicious taste of fresh-from-the-orchard apples and the coziness of curling up with a hot chai latte. These are just some of the reasons that make fall my favorite of the four seasons, but it is actually all the wonderful scents of autumn that tip me over the edge and give it that first place finish. I can’t get enough of cinnamon spice, cloves, cranberries, pumpkin pie and pomegranate scents — they get me every time!
I have a feeling the olfactory experience you’ll enjoy from these 5 autumn-inspired beauty pro
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON