Exuviance OptiLight™ Essential 6 Serum
Until now, if you suffered from uneven skin tone and problem dark spots, the options for lightening were sort of a drag – you could use products with potentially harmful hydraquinone or pay for pricey laser treatments. Lately, there has been a surge of products launching that boast effective lightening benefits without harmful side effects and nary a drop of hydroquinone in the mix.
One such option – and a fabulous one at that – is Exuviance OptiLight™ Essential 6 Serum ($68), which promises to create a radiant and more balanced and even complexion. The 6 in the name is significant – it stands for the six pigment control systems it targets including the amount of melanin in the skin. These systems are targeted by 11 different brighteners featuring the brand’s patented NeoGlucosamine and a pigment evening peptide blend. But that’s not all – Exuviance prides itself on combining active science with proven botanicals – so the serum even includes some unique natural brighteners, such as licorice and Alpine plants like mallow and Lady’s Mantle.
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE