Photo Credit: acuvue.com
Back in college, for a period of a few months I wore colored contact lenses to enhance my already green eyes and make them look a brighter green. If you peered closely into my eyes you could actually see the crosshatch design sitting on the lens, and it took me a bit of time to realize they sucked the life and natural beauty right out of my eyes. After that experience I swore I’d only wear clear contact lenses forevermore, but after sitting in on a recent beauty launch I might have to amend that decision.
I recently attended Johnson & Johnson’s U.S. launch of their 1-DAY ACUVUE DEFINE contact lenses (approximately $75 for a 30 day supply). These groundbreaking lenses go beyond visio
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE