Photo Credit: esteelauder.com
Metallic color for the cooler months? Yes, says Tom Pecheux, Creative Makeup Director for Estée Lauder.
The new Pure Color collection from Estée Lauder raises the concept of molten metal up a notch. The Metallics collection is all about wearing the cool sheen of metal on your eyes, lips, and skin. The nail lacquers are light but thick; the liquid-like shadows have vinyl-like finishes. For the nails, the lacquers have hyper-chromatics that highlight and dazzle.
Photo Credit: EsteeLauder.com
Above: Pure Color Metallics Nail Lacquer Swatches
The trick is all in the reflective formulation, which brings sophistication and edge to multi-dimensional color. The collection includes:
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE