What’s more patriotic than wearing stylish red, white, and blue makeup on the 4th of July? Of course, we’re not suggesting that you resemble Uncle Sam or get tacky, but there’s a way to pull off a sense of elegance while celebrating the colors of the stars and stripes. Here are a few beauty finds that we love and are patriotic without being wacky.
Sally Hansen Fuzzy Coat Nail Polish in Tight Knit ($6.99)
Photo Credit: Sally Hansen
Relax, your nails are not going to turn into a pet from The Muppet Show. But Sally Hansen’s new Fuzzy Coat nail polish is a super fun way to put some pizzazz into your nail polish routine. Tight Knit is a fun option that paints your nails with blue and white
Meet the Man on the Cutting Edge
Billy Jealousy has positioned itself as “effortless yet edgy, playful but still polished. Sharply tailored for today’s sophisticated bad boy and bad girl….” The brand was founded in 2004 by Pat Parsi and Danielle Rouso, two men on a mission to create skincare based on science and nature. Of course, they’ve also had some fun along the way. Today, you can find Billy Jealousy products across the world, from Singapore to Auckland, NY to LA, London to Johannesburg. And if you like feel good beauty, the brand donates a portion of proceeds to charities like Big Brothers, Big Sisters and Green Corps.
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS