AMLACTIN 12% MOISTURIZING CREAM – Got dry skin? Bumps on the backs of your arms and thighs? Cracked heels and elbows? Amlactin is an all purpose skin moisturizer containing lactic acid (made from sour milk). It is especially good for really dry skin in need of repair. The bumps on your arms and thighs are called Keratosis Pilaris, and are basically clogged follicles. These are really common in tween and teen girls as well as adult women. Lactic acid is the answer to getting rid of them – and you can use this cream daily without any problem. It doesnt smell very nice, and the tube is not too sexy, but it gets the job done. This range is usually found behind the pharmacist’s counter rather than on drugstore shelves, or you can also get it online. If you cant find Amlactin, look for another similar brand Lac-Hydrin Cream or ask your pharmacist to order it for you. Your skin will thank you for it. P.S. You can use it on your face, but I wouldnt recommend it. It is not elegant enough for a facial moisturizer and can leave your skin feeling sticky.
FINAL VERDICT – BOB (BEAUTY ON A BUDGET) – For about $12.99 at your local pharmacy, you can’t beat this body cream. Also available in lotion formula. If you use a lot of it, we found a case of 12 for $185 on Amazon.com.
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS