Once upon a time there were a select few shades to choose from at the cosmetics counter or drugstore when it came to foundations, powders and concealers. If you didn’t fit into the basic light, medium or dark categories, you probably found yourself without any viable options to match your skin tone.
Remember Prescriptives? The brand’s iconic custom blend foundation offering started in 1979, and became a mainstay at beauty counters in Saks and Bloomies and prestige retailers for three decades. Owned by Estee Lauder, Prescriptives went online exclusively in 2011 after loyal fans were devastated at the idea of losing their personal shades. Another cult classic Elizabeth Arden Custom Fo
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE