Photo Credit: Depositphotos.com
It’s Thursday afternoon, and you and your besties decide that girl’s night out is long overdue.
The issue? Your do.
After a seriously sweat-inducing indoor cycling class, your hair is flat or frizzy, oily or stringy – and none of this will do. Your go-to salon is booked solid – not to mention geographically undesirable at the desired time.
What’s a girl to do for this hair emergency?
Fret not, there’s an app that will get the job done, post haste.
PRÊTE (which means “ready” in French) can book you a blow out at a convenient location at an equally convenient time. And it’s now a thing in Austin, Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco, LA, Nashville, New York, Or
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE