Photo Credit: Scent of Wealth
The super rich really aren’t like the rest of us. They fly in private jets, vacation on private islands, and have personal chefs (on my wishlist), and now they can own a fragrance priced at $2500.
The new Scent of Wealth just launched on June 26 and was created by French-born artist Platine DaVinci. In all fairness, the inspiration for the scent is not just the accumulation of material goods. It also embraces the definition that wealth can mean having a life full of rich and meaningful experiences, friends, and loved ones.
Its creator has experienced both. Born into a wealthy French family, she led a rebellious, artistic life until falling in love. Eleven years of iconic happiness fo
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE